Well, good gardening help is hard to find!
I did manage to get both raised beds cleaned out totally. Had to pull up lots and lots of stuff. Andy tilled the soil in both beds and they're now ready to plant.
Next, we started working on the bed with the birdfeeders in it. What a mess! I bet there's at least a foot of seed hulls covering the ground and a hundred plus sunflowers coming up. The soil in this bed is awful. I dug up lots of dandelions and weeds while Andy shoveled the birdseed hulls out. We need to till the soil and add some good stuff to it. Then, we need to add a heavy layer of mulch.
The big project is going to be around the front and side of the house. I landscaped one front side two years ago. We have to rent a sod cutter to fix the other side. We're going to cut the sod up and place it where we pulled up all the Burning Bushes along the sidewalk. Then, I have lots of planting and transplanting to do. I want a LOW maintenance plan.